* Totally touchscreen (no buttons)
* Tiny (smaller than a credit card)
* Holds up to 32GB music, videos, photos
* 2 Megapixel camera
* Great sound quality
Watch this CNET Reviews video, then look below to find out how to get this $500 phone for $199.
Get it for $199
A glitch with the first generation of the Neonode means you can get the second generation for less than half price while owning a piece of the company.
1. Buy some Neonode (NEON) stock for $0.30 cents a share (as of close on 8/15)
2. Buy phone under the Friends and Family program for $199
The stock price tanked after the company recalled every single N1 phone to fix a bug. That shows this company cares and will stand behind its products, by the way. With prices at the 52 week low, you can own a piece of the comapny and the phone for about $220. Not bad.