You have a choice. You can drive that change, or you can be swallowed by it. In a free society, people have liberty to do anything except a few prohibited things.
In a totalitarian society, people have liberty to do nothing except a few permitted things.
In a free society, the people have a black list of things they must not do, and government has a white of a few things it may do.
In Barack Obama’s America, the government has the black list and the people live by a short white list.
You have a choice. You can live in a society where a few things are prohibited but everything else is up to you. Or you can live in a society where you must get permission to do anything.
Yes, the choice is that stark. It's up to you whether your society is free or controlled.
And voting is not enough. If you want a free society, you must bring others like you to the polls.
We can help you do that.
Saturday, Sunday, and Monday St. Louis Tea Party’s Liberty HQ is open all day. We can provide everything you need to sustain the free society, including a walk list—paper or smartphone—so you can call out others to vote for freedom with you.
Come to 9966 Lin Ferry Dr, St. Louis, MO 63123, at Lindbergh and Tesson Ferry, to control your destiny.
You are not alone. But you will be if you don’t act.
- Obama Shuts Down Another Small Business (hennessysview.com)
- Turns Out The Guy Dumping On The Middle Class Is Joe Biden (hennessysview.com)
- US government proposes law making it illegal for them to kill you (sovereignman.com)
- How to Write Yourself Into the Great American Novel (hennessysview.com)
- What might a Barack Obama Business District look like? (legalinsurrection.com)